Monday, November 10, 2014

the end of my holidays

I chanced another walk early before my flight to Singapore. And well, I showered in the rain!!! Way to start my day.. A hotel staff has arranged my transfer to the airport and I am not thrilled to leave yet. *sad*


The city is still crowded and the people are walking everywhere which makes traffic bad. The hotel staff and I shared our cab with another tourist since he can't get any and it'll be just a quick ride why not. Amusing, just look at the "cab-rules" below.


Boarded and it's time to leave.... and still cloudy..



Last glimpse at this stunner!

And a sweet goodbye for now...


 A couple of days by myself was nice but a company once in a while isn't bad as well. I am leaving this pretty little islands with new realizations about myself, boosted confidence, learned lessons and new acquaintances. Now I get to check Singapore for a quick stop.. Do I extend or not?

undecided ~~ A



No comments:

Post a Comment