Saturday, November 8, 2014

leaving Vilamendhoo...

And it's time to leave the island.. and move near the Malé City! Still having a gray weather on my last day in Vilamendhoo Island.


Few hours more before I leave, I decided to walk some more, bathe in the rain and splurge with some reds from my room.


At this time, I am sort of regretting why did I opt to stay my last days near the city and why not just spend it all here. I don't really want to leave the comforts that the resort is offering. But then again, I really wanted to experience the best of both worlds - well then, I just need to suck it up and charge it to experience.

I specifically booked a resort in the south atoll area to chance a view of the phytoplankton and for the seaplane ride to and from. The luminous sea was a fail but the seaplane ride did not disappoint. It was an awesome experience. If I could just film the whole thing! But no, I was not prepared for this, and my phone memory is already at its limit. =( I did try to capture some of it though. The stunning view is more than just that. It's amazing!



And when I arrived at the City airport... Well, I was kind of lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment