Friday, November 7, 2014

holiday habit

I have this thing when on a different place, like a bad habit that I can't let go off. Aside from sleeping a little - meaning I sleep late and wake up early - I have this habit of doing morning walks that I don't usually do on my regular days. So yes, I am a lazy, couch potato on my usual days. I don't know why but I tend to do it every time I am on vacation with friends or not. I love to see the place with a new light. Basically, I would have wanted to see the sunrise and sunset, and it must have been my motivation but I guess I am more enamored with the idea that everything looks different in each different time of the day.



My morning companion for the rest of my stay in the resort. Along with this incredible baby sharks and mantas that swam by the shore.


 Another perks of my walk is I get the whole place to myself. The quiet mornings where all you can hear is the chirps of the birds, the sound of the waves kissing the shore and the tune of the blowing wind along with the waves. It feels nice and liberating. Somewhat relaxing and.... just beautiful. I can't be all poetic on this since I am not that eloquent. I just, it's just.. it makes me feel good to have that time of the day to myself. =)


And then you see the hard work the people do to keep this paradise as magnificent as it is.


And regardless if the sun came out to shine or hide behind the clouds.. it still feels worth your while to have spent an incredible time alone with your own thoughts once in a while.




Soul searching ---- Ms A ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment