Sunday, November 9, 2014

Kuda Bandos

360 view
Island excursion it is in Kuda Bandos island and no other activities available but then a minimum of 4 pax is required for it. Luckily, there were a pair of guys in for it and waiting for more people to join. Along with them, 2 women with their 2 kids joined as well.

I don't have anything to do yet. So I just packed my sunscreen, water, chips and pretzels along with my sarong, sunnies, book and phone while wishing Mr. Sun will grace me his warm rays. More sunning day for me!!!

The boat ride to the resort took a while.


And thank goodness, it was sunny by the time we arrived. So we have the whole day in the island until 4 in the afternoon when the hotel has scheduled to fetch us back.

First thing in order is to find the perfect spot in the area. Minimum requirement of a nice view with a little bit of shade to filter through just enough sun for me. And here it was.


Reading a few pages of the book I packed until I totally gave it up to just savor the moment and daydream some more. A catnap along the shore which earned me a sun burnt back later on - note to self, next time do it under a shade at least! and few more photos until it went all dark and gray, threatening a rain.





Yes! Maldives has an unpredictable weather around this time of the year. One of the guys I met in the excursion kept teasing me and calling me the "Rain Girl" just because... well, I am not really sure with his basis on the nickname but then they were in Maldives around the same time last year and they said it was all sunny without a drop of rain and then this one time I was with them and it was all gray and rainy. Totally not fair! I firmly believe I did not bring the rain. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment