Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A day in Singapore

Yesterday, I was undecided if I wanted to stay a few more days or stick to my initial plan of leaving later tonight.

Hangover and starved from last night's drinking, I found myself a breakfast place near the malls. I am not really a fan of shopping and in a city full of shopping centers I am lost by myself. It was warm, humid and a bit sunny outside. If I were just home, I'll opt to stay in and lounge in the comforts of my bed for hours or do something else other than walk around; but since I promised my sister to buy her requested tea ihere in Singapore, do I even have a choice but to go out and see more of the city!

It took me a while to find my destination and before long, I have given up and admitted that I am a little lost. =P Well, nothing new! I just kept on walking ~ and besides, nobody will care since I am alone.








It felt like Christmas already with all the decorations! It must be beautiful at night with all the sparkly lights and glitters.


Halfway through the day though, I decided to stick to my plan and come home tonight. After hours of walking around and right after I bought my sister's tea, I started my way back to the hotel to pack up for my flight back home.

And good thing I left when I did because it started raining again!






Well, this earned me another teasing with my newly found friend still in Maldives and is basking in a sunny day by the beach! I'm pretty jealous at the time. They did offer for me to stay and join them for another 2 weeks or so touring farther in the different islands in Maldives but I had to turn it down. Thing is, I need to be back to work this week - I just wished I brought my work laptop with me so then perhaps a can extend a bit more. Or maybe, this is as good as it gets and perhaps this way is better. I'll never know though.


In general, aside from helpful people, Singapore is pretty cool. Basically, I just had a glimpse of it and didn't do any touristy stuff, sight seeings and all those things today. I just thought it's not fun doing it alone. Now, I will be planning to go back with friends or family. That should make it more fun than strutting my heels around the city by myself.

'Til next time Singapore ~ ♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment