Wednesday, November 5, 2014

First Impressions

After 3 plane rides and a boat transfer later.... I finally arrived at my final destination in Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Maldives. My first thought? "It's Maldives for real!!!" Feels unreal and now, it's still kind of weird to describe the feeling. It's been a mix of awe and "Oh no! time will fly and I don't want to go home!" HAHA That's me looking ahead of time!


I don't have a bucket list but definitely, I have a list of things I would love to do, try and see. And one of the things on high priority and on top of it for over 16 years now is to see myself in Maldives. I didn't know how beautiful it was then, and I had no idea how expensive it is as well. But I dreamed of seeing the world when I was a kid and I am trying to do it one at a time whenever and however I can, and if I can. *Carpe Diem!* So when I saw a relatively cheap round trip tickets I made sure I get one of the seat myself!


At first sight, it's incredible and unbelievable!


At second sight... I'm smitten!






In love and unbelievably hooked,

♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment