Thursday, November 6, 2014

Day 2 and it's incredible

It's a treat to see more.. I had other thing in mind but the said tour doesn't run on the same day so I just signed up for a half day excursion to one of the nearest island from the resort called Dhangethi. The boat ride was really nice. The sea being sooo blue as it is! The sun shining so brightly that morning with the salty wind blowing my hair. Feels so nice!

It's interesting for me since I am not really familiar with their culture. Dhangethi is a small island. It is so small that we walked around it in less than half of the time allotted for the tour. I like it, though it would seem like a drag of your time away from your own paradise, it is still an interesting walk. Try once and get over it!












They have a whole strip full of souvenir shops that I didn't bother to look at because the brilliant me forgot my purse in my room!!! Of all the things I'd forget to bring? I got my candies and chocolates, camera, phone, sunblock and cap but I forgot my wallet. *sigh* Nonetheless, it saved me from an impromptu souvenir shopping.



The view around the shore lines were all nice.. incredibly clean and inviting. Honestly, I would have tried to dip in and see if the water feels different around there. hmm.. Saying it like this now makes me think how silly I am at the time. Lol



The people around there is really timid and shy unless you are walking along the strip of shops, most of them that we passed by tend to just focus on what they are doing. The kids look happy from a far. They'll smile back but still they are reserved. And I am really glad that I brought my treats with me! It was nice to be able to share, and I did get to share some with the kids.



And then the tour came to an end. Since I didn't have plans of shopping, I stick with our tour guide who invited me to join him for coffee and some snack. I don't know what that was called but it tasted weird for me. It has this minty, nutty and spicy flavor together and another thing that I can't describe at all! A bite is totally enough for me. I'll just stick with my chocolate. =P



And one last photo before we leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment