Sunday, October 27, 2013

the real fun starts now! finally!

I was welcomed with warm hugs from the girls, Ate Heidz and her relatives, her cousin Clea and Ate Cynthia, Clea's mom. It felt like three years ago were so long. It was when I first visit Ate Heidz's province with her almost the same time as now. It was an awesome short trip and fun too with all her relatives.

Anyway, we went home first for me to settle a bit and to eat some as well. Ate Cynthia cooked a lot and was really warm as always. After a bit of unpacking, I changed to some fresh clothes and really wished I can do some shower. Fail! So my eeeky list goes on, sleepless, smelly, and dirty? I've been wanting a shower since I rode that bus. Anyhow, we're heading to the beach now so who will care? Nobody would know but us. XD I packed my prized Absolut vodka bottle securely in my tote bag with some of my things and bags of chips for cover up then we picked up the pineapple juice in the jugs. We were all set so off we go to San Juan beach where Soul Surf event will be held at.

Thing is, we knew there will be a lot of crowd but we're complacent the nearby stores and restaurants will be willing to sell some ice but they don't with the swarming people around I knew it then. We tried to holed up with some nearby stores but none would even share a tube or so. While Ate Heidz is willing to walk until the next nearest store wasn't really that near anymore I did insist that the only chance we had was to check out the 7eleven I saw on our way which I sort of was insisting minutes ago. And there, the last two bags of ice. We get to buy one and almost missed it. Still lucky us! Now we can have our happy time.


We settled by the shore along with the other crowd and I did my fix of pineapple vodka. Pineapple vodka in paper cups by the shore, classic!




I hate to be the one urging the young ones to drink but really I didn't, we didn't. We just offered but we didn't force any. Plus I think they're of legal age to drink. It's their choice to get wasted cause I have a whole bottle waiting to be consumed tonight! XD *bad Ate* We did go that way for a couple of hours. Drinking, munching chips, talking and taking in the scene. Pretty much my kind of night, I believe. The music ain't that fun for a while so we drowned it with our laughs and endless conversation. We watched people and try to spot some one interesting. Well, I didn't catch any and Ate Heidz and the girls caught one but the group he's with left early. It's not as if we're going to do anything about it. hmm.. maybe if they really want to but not really.


I love laid back time by the beach. I don't know but there's something with the salty smell, the feel of the sand in my toes, and the sound of the clashing waves by the shore that makes me love it more.. that only this kind of place did to me. I love the starry sky that I don't get to see in the city and I love the refreshing breeze that struck my tangled hair seamlessly. It's reassuring for me in some way that life beyond my reality exists. I always find the beach as my perfect escape from my reality.


Late that night, the event was starting to close in and we're still in the hype of it. More blasting music and the thrill of getting soaked by the rising shore. Yes, we have to move further up for us to keep dry. It was fun like that! But some people, or let's say some guys, were so disgusting I don't want to think about it.

And this photo was taken by Clea! hah! We were caught of guard but it's fine by us. I'm still trying to remember which song was playing when this was taken. And since I was busy tapping on my mobile I think this was the time I was replying on Ralei at her comment. Gah! We missed her a million folds at this moment. And it was amusing to poke fun on her when tagging her with all our facebook updates and truly she hates me like that. XD

We stayed on until the crowd thinned and the music stopped playing. When it was just us and a couple of groups sticking by, Ate Heidz and I were on the deep end of our conversation. It was as planned, loosen up, relax, talk, drink and talk more. It's how we operate and we knew it even before we started. And just then we were interrupted by this guy which we weren't willing to entertain. And he just don't get it! So everything went down south and we started to play it cool until he get lost. And it was already at dawn when we're able to get rid of him. *sigh* at hours wasted with him. Oh well, the night was fun and now we have something to talk more about. hihi some stories to share with Ralei back in the city.


Morning light is sipping and this was the view we're left on. Not one a pretty sight and I found it interesting to catch this man sleeping. He might have been partying really hard last night! XP

I attempted to take a dip but was nearly washed out just by just standing near the water so forget about it. I'm not ready to face some action having consumed glasses of pineapple vodka, sleepless and smelly. Now this was our queue to go home.

sloshed and happy! xxoo ~♥A



No comments:

Post a Comment