Tuesday, October 29, 2013

highschool loves

It was indeed a long ride and before heading home, on my rebellious mode, I met up with some old friends! My kind-a-more-than-fickle friends who changes plans almost every minute that I can't really keep up sometimes that I ended up missing it most of the time. But I love them all the same. They have their moments you know and I love the fact that we still try to keep in touch like forever!



Sweaty, stinky and tired me missed them all so much and the rest of the gang. So sad that I need to leave past midnight. I'm worn out and as much as I wanted to stay and spend time with them I need my rest too. A few hours of catching up might do for now. 

I really missed the bunch of them, the jokes, laughs and all. Great to still have them.. regardless of how muddled brain we are when planning a get together it's nice to know I'll always have them around. =) Well, except for one, I can't believe this one replied on my text with who am I. What's up guy? I know I'm bad with texting and all that but you don't need to delete me from your contacts. Yes, I'm feeling annoyed a bit by that. I just can't believe he'll do that to me! XD Does having a girlfriend does that to some friends? toink! Anyway, time to cap the night.... I'm on the parents bad side right now and well, I'll just think about it tomorrow after having my shower and some goodnight's sleep.

Ta-ta! ~♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment