Monday, October 28, 2013

the last of it.. for now

I don't want to start the day yet... because today we're bound to go home late in the afternoon.

While it's inevitable, I always like less the end of any trips especially when fun was all I had. We spent the morning in the market while checking the list Ate Heidz's mom gave her to complete. I always find it amusing going to the public market since my mom doesn't really encourage us doing the market thing which in my point of view is sometimes frustrating when you want to really try to make it yourself. 


Look at those frogs.. I feel bad for them but I can't really get close for a photo for them. They freak me out in real life! And I don't eat frogs. Haven't tried one and I guess wouldn't want to try one any time soon.


And this, I love! Crabs!!! One of the few things I like eating in the seafood category. 


And this.... I just don't know how to explain this! Clea took this and we're not ready. This earned a good laugh from me on my books. We do look funny I can't deny it. =D

After the public market, we bought some tupig for pasalubong then off to the grocery nearby to look for this certain chips Ate Heidi was raving about and some bottle of water for our long ride going home. I also tried to charm in some guy over the package area to give us an empty box for free. lol Ate Heidi needed it for her purchased produce from the market and we can't seem to find one before I spot it there. 


We then head out to the silver shop for the earrings and necklace we bought then home to really pack for real.


Halfhearted ready to be home... ♥A


No comments:

Post a Comment