Friday, October 4, 2013

mornings with coffee

Caught up with work and a handful of stress I need my friends! So I holler an S-O-S to Ate Heidz and fortunately she's available for breakfast. And since we've been planning to try Caffé Bene's branch beside my office, we met there for coffee and a lengthy conversation. Her kilig moments and my stressful time at work. And instead of dwelling on my stress, I went ahead and tried helping her with a bit of scheming. Lol It was a fun time indeed! Planning for her next move and trying to figure out this guy. XD Typical females doing some girl talks over coffee. Awesomely fun and stress relieving!

"A cup of coffee shared with a friend is HAPPINESS TASTED & time well spent"
I love the quote painted on the café's wall and I definitely agree with it! Going home giddy for my friend.. Ciao!

xxoo,
♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment