Saturday, October 5, 2013

Game 2

I was dragged by my girlfriends to watch the UAAP men's basketball finals game2 (UST vs La Salle). In truth, I am not really as involved as they are with sports, neither am I a fan nor a sporty gal but certainly I can appreciate a game given that I know the rules of the sport.

The last time I watched a game was 6 or so years ago? Quite a long time indeed and back then I do watch it for the plus points it entails for my PE subjects! haha Yes, I did struggle with my PE units back then. I did try though you know. Fitness and folk dance on my freshman year, handball and basketball on my sophomore year. Fitness and folk dance I can survive certainly while handball didn't came handy what's with my professor pushing me to throw in the ball and failing to do so! Lol And basketball, that one I enjoyed most! I had a nice professor and a practice partner, Ate Heidz.

Anyway, moving on from my reminiscing... aside from the game itself, we were expecting something more to come out of this outing. The subtle invitation my friend laid with this certain guy is hanging on us. He neither confirm anything and we are hoping something positive for her. And we were not disappointed indeed! He came and this made my friend happy which made my other girlfriend and I happy as well.


The game was exciting and I love the adrenaline rush! Yes, I may not be a fan but certainly I can be into the game in no time. Weird eh? The play didn't turn out well for UST, nonetheless, it didn't matter much that day.


Ate Heidz was happy and Ralei and I were happy for her too. Not yet ready to go home, we decided to extend the day and have supper together. We then head to Bellini's for good food!



  
Truly, I love Bellini's and their food and the place itself! It was pact with people! Lucky enough, we were able to squeezed into one of their corner tables. The place was so busy the same as the other restaurants around the coliseum. We talked over the day's happenings and more girl talks!


At the end of this day, I had a scratchy throat from cheering and endless screaming, worn out and sleepless but definitely happy! I'm glad I was dragged out by the girls and had all the fun with them. Now time for some rest and sleep.

Bonne nuit!

♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment