Sunday, October 27, 2013

Public-Private beach

We're not into the crowd plus we don't want to chance bumping into this guy again so we opted this other side. Ate Heidz and Clea said it was a public beach but with less people when we arrived then. It's good for me since I don't really like one too many crowd. That's the introvert in me talking.


We walked around a bit until we found our spot.



And because we're pretty much bummed from the whole night drinking we decided to keep it low key with just a bag of chips and cola. I do admit that we also lack sleep and rest. The body can only take so much that we think between junk food and alcohol, we're better off with no alcohol today. =)


And I really love this shot even if she hated me for it. 


Okay. I'm not so neat myself. hahaha definitely not a neat-freak nor an OC.


more evidence?? I don't know why but I like rolling in the sand but I find it really messy afterwards. Weird! But as long as I am by the beach, in the shore I really don't mind. ^_^


It just so happen that we talk a lot... as in a lot! that we didn't notice the time gone by.. we soaked for a while until the sun almost set. The water was really nice and the waves were not as harsh as the one in San Juan. The one we were on last night.

And since I am all sun obsess... of course I can't let this sun to set without a number of snaps of it.








And our last stop before going home to cap the night... the infamous empanada!!


I've been dreaming of this since the last time I ate it. The difference this time was it wasn't stuffed with papaya. Kuya said they were left with none and have to settle with all meat with egg instead. No problemo for me! I tried to haggle for a discount and I almost snagged it! Unluckily two more customers came by.. well, thought it wouldn't be good for business so we let it go and just pay for how much it was. Lol

And on the way home... still Ate Heidz and I talked endlessly after a few moments of silence. Why? I don't know why we have sooo many thinks to talk about it's not like were not seeing or talking to each other that much back in the city. So much of being self-absorbed that just a few minutes before alighting the jeepney that we were riding that we noticed that everyone else's conversations had stopped and it's only us and our laughs were being heard. Now that made us shut up for a bit. =P

It was fun and I'm dreading to end the day because tomorrow will be the end of my escape. *sigh* Time to start packing up.


No comments:

Post a Comment