Tuesday, October 15, 2013

happy birthday to one of my favorite person in the world!

I'm not really showy and all. And I hate dramas but since I want to give you dear sister a heartfelt greetings.. here goes nothing...

To my soulmate, my coffeemate, my twin-sister (DAW?!), my personal chef, my bestfriend, and to the EPITOME OF ROYAL MOODINESS! Happy happy birthday! We've been together for as long as you live and it was worth all the while. I wish you more love and happiness...and all the best of everything for you. May you find your true passion and real love. Do remember that I cherish our coffee together and dates and I'll always look forward to it. We may have countless disagreements and arguments but know that I'll always care. Cheers for more! Love you sister! (Namnamin mo na to! minsan lang to!) hahaha xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment