Saturday, October 26, 2013

and the fun starts in....

The parents weren't particularly excited for me but really?? I'm this old and I need to explore as I always reasoned out with them. And since I am stubborn, they can't do anything about it. =D

Okay. I thought the fun starts now on the road to La Union. Well, I was wrong! And this bus ride was my worst ride so far. It's a wreck and I wonder why the bus company wouldn't do anything to fix these ruined seats. It's more or less a 5-hour long ride for goodness sake! We pay our dues and we, passengers, deserve better than this. I don't have as much as a wink of sleep and I'm in here with a numb bum and the front passenger seat weighing it's back on my legs. It was a really bad ride and thank God I'm still thrilled to see the beach and escape the city for a few days that I'm okay letting this go. It's a plus that I get to rant over to Ate Heidz, it relieved much of the negativity.

For hours, I tried to think I'm comfortable and loving it. I just really wished I DAMN WELL AM! And then here goes the first stop. Wow!! stretching my legs felt like heaven! Spotting this boiled quail eggs triggered some memories way back when that I need to take a photo of it to get back at Ate Heidi for last night. Some inside joke it was! LOL


It took few more hours and another rest stop before I was able to get off that horrible bus for good! I just wish the one we'll be catching up to go home with won't be this bad. I'm tired, a little starving and needy of some shower. Whew! I do think I smell but I still welcomed a comforting hug from the girls! I'm happy to be back baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment