Friday, October 25, 2013

stuck

And I planned a short escape with my girlfriend. We did plan it out of the blue a week ago and I'm jealous that she's leaving tonight while I still have to wait for tomorrow morning stuck with work. It is really sad like this and we're like chatting all the while she's on her way to La Union pretty much working me out and my jealous self that I really want to abandon my pending deliverable for the day and just jump on the first bus I find going to La Union. LOL But I can't.. the responsible me can't really stomach that. That's the sensible me making sense.

Ughhh! Few more hours... I'll just have to endure few more hours and suck it up until I'm free for the weekends. And she's firing my jealous self! Woman! you need to sleep now so I can work my arse off and leave on time!!!!


pretty much worked up and jealous ~ ♥A

No comments:

Post a Comment