Sunday, October 27, 2013

more of La Union

Tell me why keep on sleeping when there's a beach waiting! We got home, took my most desired shower and I just dropped dead asleep forgetting about the breakfast Ate Cynthia whipped up for us. I was really sorry about it when I woke up and that just before that I even asked for a cup of coffee. Guess I or we really were in need of that sleep. I didn't even feel my eyes closing up for the sleep.

We woke up before lunch and we meant business. We ate fast and run off to the silver shops then the river. I'm liking this place more and more!




The kids really looked like they're having fun and I would've wanted a dose of what they're having! 



They seemed really happy. We were real tempted to soak a bit but how do we get home after in soaking clothes? The careless me would say, to hell with that but the sensible me said, you don't have a ride and the beach is waiting.


But we can't really get past it.. so we gave in a bit..



On a hot day like this, the water was really refreshing.....




And then, we need to run back and head to the beach!! wiii! And this was a shortcut to the hi-way. =D



Last glimpse...



No comments:

Post a Comment