Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spa day

Aya and I were curious with the Korean Spa / Jimjjilbang and I've been wanting to try it from my trips ago in Seoul but haven't got the chance to. So when she saw this certain spa resting in the vicinity of Makati we did went for it as soon as we can. We made reservations in Lasema Spa for after my work on a week end.

It has the air of the traditional Korean spa as seen in the dramas. They have a variety of jacuzzi pools and sauna rooms at your disposal. I like the igloo with beds and food! I was worn out and starved when we arrive, so yes I like the bed spread and food the most in this experience. The massage was okay, not too rough for me. I like it more because I was not sore afterwards. ^_^

While I slept most of the hours we were there after the shower and massage, Aya went exploring. she tried all the sauna rooms and guessing with the looks of it, she enjoyed it. I still believe she forgot all about me sleeping and all in one of the igloo made for sleeping. I woke up and she's no where to be found only to know she's in one of the sauna rooms enjoying the steam.

We left after a while to have lunch. And since we're into trying something new today, we took the chance and tried some Indian cuisine in New Bombay. 

What can I say? We stayed on the safe, ordered chicken tikka, naan bread and rice. I'm sorry but I'm not one to like too many spices in a food. Yes, I have a bland taste buds. The food is too tasty for me, I can't.. I did try though but I ended up eating less and offering Aya my share. 

We then stroll around after lunch. Walking for a bit in search for a dessert to wash off the too much remains left in our buds of the lunch we had. We ended up in one of Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf chains located in Ayala Triangle. We had coffee and cheesecake. Now, I'm happy with my food again. =D 


We ended our date running under the rain to catch a ride home! It was fun, relaxing and tiring as well. Lasema was nice and will definitely come back for sure! =)

Later then.. with lalalalaloooove! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment