Friday, March 15, 2013

can't move on

Just after the weekend from returning home, my girls and I met up for supper. We're to attached not to see each other. kidding! In reality, we met up to share copies of photos we have, talk some more about our previous trip, laugh more, complain a bit about work and try Omakase's food.


I had my usual, maki rolls, Ralei her rice and tofu steak and Ate Heidz with her ramen. It was a busy hour in the area I think. Most of the restaurants around we're full and we just got lucky to have a table freed just in time when we walked in. There was nothing special with the food and with it's price.. I think it's a bit pricey but considering the place and service, not bad I guess. I think even if my money isn't worth the food, the service and ambiance indeed compensates the lack in it. Or maybe it is because we ordered just the usual? should've checked their specialty too. Anyway, we had a happy girls' talk then.


Too bad I still have to work right after and Ralei needs to be back in her office while Ate Heidz will be going home soon after we're done with supper. Working girls! woot woot!

with lalalalalooooove~ ciao!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment