Tuesday, March 5, 2013

counting hours

Later today is my flight to Siem Reap, Cambodia with my girlies. But now, I am still stuck with my work and counting the hours and minutes before I'll be finally going home to pack my bags, nap and head to the airport. However, regardless of how excited I am for the coming trip I can't help but still feel sleepy.. arghhh! Crap! I came in early for the activities and team dinner, and now I'm suffering from my sleepy eyes. I'm quite sure in no time I'll be dozing off here while typing my deals! lol.

Reese's dark peanut buttercups

I need more sugar or caffeine?? Well, it's great I have a little stock here. Yey! chocolates! I love Reese's peanut buttercups I think could finish a bag in one sitting! * exaggerated*

I did try.... but I can"t help it. Even with chocolates as good as this or coffee, I can't hold back my sleepy head. *Guilty*

No comments:

Post a Comment