Monday, March 11, 2013

Ayutthaya~ Cruising back to Bangkok

Finally some food!

We are having buffet lunch while cruising back to Bangkok. Wit was a fun experience.  We hopped in a bit late because Ralei accidentally left her sunnies back in the tour bus. Ate Heidi went with her back to find her sunnies while I wait for them in the boarding area to be the look out.

We don't want to be left there since we still need to catch our flight going home.



Donna (tour guide) almost forgot us. :-( We were separated from the group who were seated closer to the deck.



 Anyhow, our table wasn't so bad. We shared it with a middle-aged Vietnamese businessman. And I am so not comfortable with small talks and we tried being polite and ended up trying to escape the scene. We ate lunch almost quietly then we ran off to the deck, explore a bit and caught up some sun.

The interior was really nice. It looks pretty sophisticated but you can still eat comfortably and the attendants were nice and friendly looking.



It was a really sunny day, warmer than the weather back home. We loitered around the front and back deck. It so happened that Ralei's fancy was seated in one of the benches located in the back deck. We did try to get some paparazzi shots but failed miserably so we just did our own photos.



On our second hour in the cruise we're back in the dining area for some coffee / tea time. It was really nice. See? I'm so easy to please. Then again, we stayed for a bit in the front deck. Sight-seeing and people watching as well. *time to relax a bit*




We arrived in Bangkok at around 3 or 4 in the afternoon. We caught up the Canadian tourist seated beside Ate Heidz and took a souvenir snapshot. Then time to help Ralei dear on her 'fancy'! *thrilled*


What happened next was so funny it is on our top most unforgettable memories during our trips together. Even now while I'm writing this I can't help but laugh by myself, so here it goes....

We disembarked and walked straight in to this sorta mall. While waiting and looking out for our service tour guide to drop us back in our hotel, we saw Ralei's fancy and his friend. And while we are joking around I am also half serious when I said I can approach him and introduce my dear friend! Alas! we dared to do it just then of course with them along with me. Well.. that's what I thought! I thought they were just on my foot waiting for my approach!! but know when I started talking to the guy making my spiel to introduce this dear friend of mine and just in time when I turn my head while I refer to "my "friend" I saw them running away on the opposite side! So you've guessed, I was left alone to fend myself and make something less embarrassing~ HAHAHAHA it was ridiculously funny just then and looking back now, it was even funnier!! Of course I made some fruits with my effort. Again, we had a new acquaintance and again another contact was added through Facebook! Aren't I awesome! Well, NO.. not really... I just love my friends is all.

moments before the "RUN-OFF" - spot the guy in maroon ^_^
It was just a small talk since I don't have any business talking with him. And while I was talking to him I can see my friends in the corner of my eyes watching and I can feel their giggles infecting me. So I kept it short and walking back to my friends with a straight face on. But really I can't help but smile. Goodness! and I need to suppress my laugh still. XD

While we amused ourselves, we didn't notice that we're the last ones in our tour group being waited by our designated tour guide. So we did all the talking and laughing back in the van where, yes we know and we are assuming, we are labeled as the noisy tourists! We kept talking about it even until we were already back at the hotel while we wait our arranged airport pick up. We did check out another street food we saw the hotel receptionists were buying. It was good, I hate that I can't access much of my photos at the moment.. uggghh! Anyway, arriving at the airport after an hour or so and a lot of minutes in line to check in, we still have an hour or so before boarding. We then looked around, few shops, duty free and of course, food!

I bought some packed spices for Mom and Aya's cooking back home then with Ate Heidi's sharp eyes!!! Mashimaro!!! *squeal* even if I didn't have the money left. God! I did buy it still. I'm really bad at this for the love of @$!&^@#$#&^ I can't let this go! XD


Then we ended up buying sandwiches for supper while we wait to board and yes, we are still talking about Aki and the incident earlier. And it is as funny still as ever. Seems like we all have the "panic-streak" in common. (and I won't elaborate on that!)

We landed back home in the wee hours and more of lines. C'mon immigration! *sigh*


Anyhow, we did arrive home safe after all the lines and long drive back to the city.

In all, we did made friends, we did experience the exceptional culture and lovely food offerings of Thailand and we had a great time exploring it with or without a tour guide. It was all in all another trip to remember! ♥

Now signing off to do some family duties.. catch up later~ with lalalalaloooove! xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment