Monday, March 4, 2013

Engagement Activity

First non-work activity of the year and Ands last day with TR.

Citrix Addicts WON! 

There was a group presentations beforehand. Well, it became a bit out of hand, we can feel the oozing competition around! In our group, headed by JC, we did some powerpoint presentation and video. And this was the time I knew about Harlem Shake! I can't believe I did that!  It was embarrassing yet I have to admit, I had fun with them. n__n 

We shoot it days ago and it turned out not so bad after all. Then to spice up our presentation, we collected numbers of photos from the different sites with a tag "Citrix Addict". It was cute really! And they were nice enough to take those favored photos for our benefit. Thanks Steve, Ranie and Gavin!♥

Team Dinner

After the Deals event, we headed to the pantry for our Team Dinner, Birthday treat from Ida and sort of a farewell dinner for Ands. This is our last group picture with Ands. It is a happy and sad dinner, and we did take time having our dinner in the pantry. (Only one of the few times we, PEO's EST shift-people, use the pantry for meals. Lol)


I brought cake to share. We ate it together after all the pizzas and pasta from dinner. It was a really nice meal together. I'll miss Ands and her hyped energy around the office. She's our social butterfly and our ever bubbly office mate. I wish her lots of good luck! Bon voyage Ands! ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment