Monday, February 20, 2012

순천만 (Suncheon Bay)

Planning came beforehand, and as I don't have my own itinerary just some place I wanted to check out I forever joined my unnideul wherever! My itinerary was really a mess.. And when they told me there'll be some changes with our trip I got confused!!! and torn. So when they mentioned that we plan to go on a day trip to Suncheon after Busan, I automatically checked it out. and what I found interesting was the Suncheon Bay! I saw a picture online with the sunset!! (oh how I love the sunset!) and it is to die for for me! *ecstatic* so I was excited to see it! and then here it goes!!! It's still pretty but then at winter.. hmm.. not so appealing I think. I still loved the site though.. It was lovely to the eyes. ^_^


It was cold cold!좋아! and what do we expect?? it was dry, cold dry and the plants were..hmmm... let's say not on their most lively state but still I loved it! 


before dusk! ^_^











After a day long trip around Suncheon, Ms. Tina helped us check out the schedule on Korail back to Seoul for tomorrow morning. She also helped us look for a place to stay in and made sure it was safe. I really love her! hehe.. She was so nice and accommodating! We felt comfortable the whole day because of her. Super like! 감사합니다!♥


♥Annyeong Suncheon!♥
다음에 봐요

No comments:

Post a Comment