Saturday, February 18, 2012

the wonders of 'tripod'

On our way, we still did take some more pictures, this was when we discovered the wonders of the ‘tripod’! since we can’t take a lot of group pictures with all four of us on it on our own with the gorgeous background, Jo-unni thought of her tripod! Yay! Quite a saver! We set it up and did some shots! It was crazy fun! At first it was on Karen-unni’s cam then mine. 



While setting it for another location, we were thinking on how can I get in the frame. It was a bit far and running to them? Hmm.. I think it was not a good idea. I was testing it when our photo-saving stranger came in! It was the dog who caught our attention at first. I can hear unni-deuri shouting names. Calling the dog, jollie (the name of their dog back at home) while I set up the cam and figure out how do I get there in 10 seconds..! 




This guy passing in front of me was kind enough to offer!!! Yay!!! Maybe he find it interesting with us being fond of his dog! He offered and so we let him. We also asked him to get it nicely with the background of the bridge behind us. *demanding, eh?* He did take two shots, and then we came forward to thank him. I took the initiative, thank him and he asked us if we were foreigners. His English was good! Then here goes another wrong move! Instead of asking his name first, i asked for the dog's name.. too late when I realized I was..hmm.. rude! 

It was a female dog named Seoh-ra (not sure if it's spelled like that). Cutie! We said our thanks again and same goes from him, he even says ‘sumimasen’? Did that make sense? We told him we weren’t Japanese because that was his first question on me; guess he didn’t understand my answer. Then we bid our goodbyes and thanks! After a while, I thought of how rude I was! Toinks! Asking for the dog’s name and forgetting to ask the owner’s name???! woah! I think he could be a good catch for either of my unni-deul but it was too late! Toinks! Mianhe! My bad unni!



Walking back to our room we discovered that there was an escalator to and from the tower??? What??? We walked our way up there and now we learned that there is this easier way.. it wasn’t a fail though, it’s the experience that counts!
Back in our room, we did our thing, laze around, checked facebook then planned where to eat. It was unfortunate that these rashes of mine appeared! I love the coldness, but then I think my skin wasn’t fond of it as much as I do. My bad that we had to eat somewhere close, luckily there were lots of sorta restaurant and suleul jib around. like those in the dramas with a lot of ajeossi and some oppa if by any chance we were lucky, but then I can’t seat on the floor! Epic fail! That’s what I was excited about yet I can’t do it because I am wearing plain skirt because of the rashes!!! How bad was that? Well, not so much when I met CASS! we chose the restaurant with the pretty ajhumonim-deul! ^_^ they were pretty and very accommodating. Did a little chat and flattering talks. Woot! And more soju and CASS!! We came home all red and hot! taking pictures in the small alley.. hmm. I didn’t get any decent pictures. Every shot was a mess! This is how we end our first day in Dynamic Busan! Wasted and happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment