Monday, February 20, 2012

a day in 'Suncheon' is.... worth the miles!

I stayed up late last night and I almost didn't make it in time.. Good thing Jo-unni went out early to catch her train. I was awoken by her goodbye. It was 6 in the morning and the TV was still on. I think I left it on the whole night after I dried some of my warmers. Anyway, after unni left I decided to tidy up, take  shower and fix my things, since my number one dilemma was packing my things back in the suitcase!

At around 7am, I am almost all set. just almost because  I still have my things scattered around and I'm just waiting for Heidz-unni and Karen-unni.. Then I heard a knock on the door, thought we are already going and my things weren't fixed yet, well, it was the other way around. It so happened that they've just woke up. It's all right. ^_^

After a while, we are now rushing to the subway station to catch the earliest bus to Suncheon, unfortunately the train ride took as long as 30 to 40 minutes. The train ride to the bus terminal was interesting, it seems like Sunday is really the 'hiking' day. A lot of people were on their hiking clothes and gears. And there was this one grandpa who said something to me but I wasn't able to catch it because even I didn't know he was talking to me I only came to notice when Ate Heidz took notice of it. (aigoo! not again! why?? why me??)


While the earliest bus we saw to Suncheon in the timetable was at around 9am, I think, when we get there the bus has already left and we need to wait for the next one at 11am. There was quite a tension stirring at the time, awkward! That's when we decided to buy the tickets and head to grab something to eat. ^_^ OCTOPUS! I thought we're gonna miss it in Busan. woot! We did not! 맛있어요! delightful!


Now it's time to wait... and the 2 hours long drive began. We slept almost the whole trip!

what to do while waiting??? What else but camwhoring! more happy snaps!!!



When we got there, Karen-unni called Ms. Tina, her former teacher from long ago.. she picked us up in the bus terminal and invited us for lunch! yay! She will be our tour guide for the day.



First stop was the traditional folk village, one of the shooting places of different dramas. Similar to the palace tours, the location was huge!!! and you'll really get tired of walking around! but the view was really nice!! It was numbing cold but fun! I love the swing!! I wish I had one of that here back home!









No comments:

Post a Comment