Friday, February 17, 2012

FanGirling eonnideul ^_^

Just after DMZ... set date with Cecile-unni!♥

We were dropped off in Lotte Department Store just a few meters away from the subway. Before leaving to meet Cecile-unni, we decided to seize the moment and take some pictures! hehehe.. Joanne unni is a fan, and I am.. well, hmm.. what am I?? I like them but not much of a fan, just fond of them..




 more stars.. ^_^
didn't have the chance to check out the notes, but I'm guessing those were love notes from fans.

 Now waiting for the train to Line 4 transfer then Yeouido to meet Cecile unni in Handel & Gretel!  


How can you not love the sunset?? I'm always mesmerized by the sun.
This is a photo taken from the train overlooking Han River at dusk.


Skyline and traffic in Seoul


Sweetie Grandmothers (할머니들)

At that time in the train, we were standing by the door since there were no more seats available but those for disabled people, pregnant women and elderly. Those seats were restricted and saved for only them, therefore we cannot sit on them. While chatting, I felt someone touched my right shoulders and saw one of the elderly ladies, the one seated in the right in black coat. She told me that we can sit because there were no grandpa's around! "앉아요. 할아버지들 없어요. 앉아요." lol. It was really nice and cute. All we said was, "괜찮아요. 괜찮아요 할머니." (It's ok.) I deliberately took their pictures because I really liked them. It was a bit candid as I was still asking them when I took it. They didn't want to be photographed, really. Good thing I already caught this moment. Awesome! 

Yay! Hello again Yeouido! Around this area is where I stayed on my first trip to Korea. Being here again makes me think all about it again. It was a really nice trip and even now I managed to keep in touch with Happy Mama, our tour guide.


Walking our way to Handel & Gretel. Cold! brrr...



Finally!! we met Cecile unni. I was looking forward to meeting Yesung's eomma, but unfortunately she wasn't there. Too bad! FACEBOOK! thanks unni, we were able to check our facebook and emails! hihi


Transferred seats!!! woot! I dislike the heaters! It's cold on winter, yes, but still.. I can't love the heaters.. It is soooo warm for me.

~I was outside in the cold. =D


waiting for my Latte...


☺ finally! an almost decent photo of us! ☻


After our date with Cecile unni, we dropped by to Myeongdong before heading home. I need a smaller personal bag for our trip tomorrow to Busan. The one I had was really bulky and heavy. I've been enduring it for the past 3 days!!! No fun at all.. While browsing the streets of Myeongdong, unni bought a couple of cute pairs of socks, then I saw this red muffler then *I die* and bought it. While paying for it I spotted MY BAG! and then the shopping's over, just as easy as that! XD


Now time to pack again and prep for BUSAN!!! woot!♥

I don't know what to expect but I wish I'll love it there...

No comments:

Post a Comment