Wednesday, February 22, 2012

dinner with an old acquaintance...

Since we were in Seoul, why not meet a former Korean classmate from college....


It was delicious, fun and worth it! ^_^ How I wish we were also able to meet Happy Mama.. She was on a trip to Jeju, what's up with the luck!


This was the time when I realized how serious the 'eye' issue was.. remember the photo souvenir in Busan, where we had taken more than a couple of shots just because my eyes can't be seen (as in it looks like my eyes were shut but not)... The picture above have a similar one, only Joseph's eyes looked like a bit closed. He asked me to delete it as his reason goes, he's eyes were ugly there and he didn't like it. lol. now I know. at that moment, us, 3 girls, just looked at each other and save the laugh for later.. How vain? oh well.. It's the way it is..

We had a nice dinner..



Walking back to our guesthouse.. Thanks for the dinner Joseph! ^_^


waaahh.. Now the packing begins!! tomorrow will be our flight back Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment