Sunday, February 19, 2012

busan -kbs


Doni eopseoso?! I’m alarmed! I need a money changer, but it was a Saturday?! Banks were closed! Eottoke! Speaking of luck! We were quite a lucky group!

While looking around the train station, looking for the tourist bus stop and money changer, and while taking pictures we came across this KBS mobile! Awesome..! Unjung ajhossi called our attention and invited as over to come inside.. I went in first, and guess what?? The mister and a pretty unni asked me, “hanguk saramiyeyo?” (are you Korean?) okayyy…? Again? and answered, “aniyo, Philippinesaramiyeyo” (No, I am a Filipino.) Then I wondered, is this exclusive for foreigner fans only??  



Anyhow, we took pictures inside and they gave us souvenir pens and photos, individual copies of our solo and group pictures.. well, we had a little problem with the group picture.. We had several shots because “pretty” unni who was taking the pictures says I don’t have eyes, and had to take another shot.. then another shot.. then another shot.. hmm.. and I was like, “it’s alright.. it’s ok.. it doesn’t matter..” ahhh.. awkward! but she insisted and I kept widening my eyes just so it can be big enough.. oh well, the final shot wasn’t bad but I really feel awkward though.. lol.







Back to our trip.. We had our breakfast first in the train/bus station.. We had ramen, not really the “ramen” but instant noodles with sorts of add ins and stuff. Then we checked out the information center to ask where we can see any money changer near the area, the lady suggested Arirang Tourist hotel but then when we got there the receptionist said they don’t change money, guess it is exclusive for their guests only, but he directed us to the Chinatown. Off we went to little Chinatown few blocks from the hotel and found one. Now we are ready to do the day tour around Busan!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment