Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Alone.. (02/13/2012)

hmm.. waiting for my flight alone is really boring! you need to be early and wait alone, it's so sad..
Waiting with lots  of 한국 사람 and only few Filipinos. Feels weird..

So this is what happened..
I came in the airport check-in my bags and got hold off because of my umbrella! How can I forget that detail!!! Umbrellas are not aloud to be taken-in in my handcarry.. and so the lady in there stopped me and told me "Ma'm hindi po pwede ung payong nyo. Pakitanggal nalang po." I understood it so I am waiting for my bags ready to take it out when the other man in there with her said "Hindi ka yata naintindihan. Korean e." wah! I wanna laugh out loud just then and there... but I can't.. so I just said "Po?" and it's enough to say I do understand them and I am a Filipino too.. lol. then the lady said "Naintindihan naman ni ma'm e." My gulay! really funny! and so I went on.. without my new umbrella.. huhuhu.. and I don't know where the boarding gate is. so embarrassing! It's not my first time travelling yet I'm lost. Gosh what's wrong with me! so I kept walking.. found a 7 eleven and bought water still I can't see the boarding gate..  then finally I realized I'm walking towards the wrong direction. lol. hello arrows and signboards! Thank goodness you are there!!! I picked my seat and waited quietly! dang! I'm bored and I don't even have a book or anything to keep me busy. Nobody to camwhore with and nobody to chat endlessly with just nonsense. I was bored to death but i can proudly say, I survived my flight smoothly and sleeping!

And then there goes the forms needed to be filled up again! And guess what? they gave me the wrong one again!! English please! l'anglais s'il vous plaît! 영어로 주세요! the same mistake again.. Aigoo! =P

We landed in Incheon airport pretty much earlier than expected. Nice one! I still have time to get lost! On my way out in the airport while searching the counter where I can buy the bus ticket to the Express Bus Terminal I can hear an ajeossi kept on saying "Annyeong haseyo...." I didn't know he was talking to me.. because the last time I checked I am a foreigner and therefore, if anybody would have thought of talking to me it would be in English. I only noticed that it was me he was talking to when he kept following me and said, "Hello! Hello?" *what an encounter* and I was like, "oh hi!" then I learned that he is a taxi driver and he is offering me a ride.. But I can't take it. Taxi in Seoul plus traffic is expensive! so no thanks. I politely told him that I'll be meeting my friend and that she'll pick me up in the airport. I said thanks and left off.. Gosh! Ajeossi is a really persistent man, I can tell! super kulit that I need to walk really fast! then finally I saw the ticket counter, got my ticket and bus number and finally felt the first breath of winter in my lifetime! woah! loving the coldness!!!♥ waited for a few minutes in the bus stop for the limousine bus to arrive and then settled in the second row seat alone. 운전사 아저씨 (Mr. Driver) also spoke with me in Korean.. my gulay! whatever people! can't you see I'm a FOREIGNER???? T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment