Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fixin' n checkin'

Few more days and few changes in plans.. now I'm confused where to go and who to be with...
It's busy at work and I'm feeling sick. One week before my trip and how great that I caught a cold! 어떻게?! 어떻게?! this can't be! I can't be sick... I'm drowning of water and other fluids just to make sure I feel better for next week! Yet the stubborn me won't even touch any kind of meds.. hehe.. (speaking of scolding, I already heard a lot from my mother just because of that) and there are those little decisions to make.  I need to double check my routes and meeting places with friends since I'm sooooo good with directions and maps that I rarely got lost! *ahem* I mean I always lose my way even with maps! lol. Arriving alone in Seoul is a challenge, and going to the Express Bus Terminal (www.lifeinkorea.com) with all my things will be really really be.. hmm.. a huge gigantic challenge! *now I'm overreacting* First off I am an over packer! I need tutorials on how to pack lite by the way.. *i die* I'm hopeless! hahaha.. Travelling on my own in a foreign land with a language barrier plus my huge suitcase, a hand carry and a huge personal bag.. How can I survive commuting somewhere unfamiliar is my first worry.. I worry but I'm more excited!!! how ironic it is! Then I wish my roaming phone will work when I get there.. Then I need to choose whom to be with after Busan. I also need to make a choice on whether to go back to Seoul with Ate Jo after Busan or join Ate Karen and Ate Heidz to Suncheon then back to Seoul.. *i'm torn* waaaah!!! really can't choose!! and yet I still haven't got a hold on my perfect pair!!! I hate going back and forth to different malls and every shop in there to see if my love will be there.. It's freakin' me out and draining my patience that I'm readily willing to take an "okay" pair over the "perfect" pair I am in search of.. T.T Yet mom is not giving up.. and Finally we found it!!! Mom worries with my clumsiness and we had a hard time looking for a pair of flats with rubber soles! hahaha.. And when we finally got it, another shopping to add up.. one more jacket, leggings, socks, hair accessories, etc.. oh no! another bill to pay up!!! hahaha..
and more free spaces occupied! *overpackkeeddd!* I need to weigh again my suitcase!!!

nooooo! the hassle of travelling! toinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment