Friday, October 5, 2012

a brief meeting

Korean classes has begun days ago and I suddenly feel sentimental and once again feeling tired of work. A short trip to KCC and a brief meeting with friends may do something good for me. hahaha.. so I've arranged a date with Joanne-unni. So excited to see them. Small things make me so giddy! I love time spent with friends.. and family of course.

Mini adventure to KCC at night. Well, I was wondering how to go there at night since I'm not used to the other route going there when night falls, and we'll be meeting after their class so that rules it out. So I need to find another way. I could take the train to Ayala and look for the shuttle going to the Fort but then I chose to try my luck in hailing a ride in Buendia. Er, and I ended up in a cab. Anyhow, I was able to get there. A bit late, I was. So unlucky me with the traffic and now I learned it is difficult to find a ride in Buendia.

They met me in front of Jollibee and we walked our way to Bubble Tea for some drinks and food. I intended to have dinner but I am not hungry so I shared my food with Ms. Tech. We shared a chicken teriyaki doria which is really good by me. ^.^ I heard from them that the concoctions of milk teas are a must try. Too bad I don't drink milk teas. Check them out, branches are all over the city! That fast! =)

Few happy snaps and a bunch of crazy stories from Ms. Tech's Cambodia trip and Joanne-unni & Karen-dongsaeng's classes. I saw their book.. and Wow! Intermediate class was...I think.. Thank goodness it was unfortunate that I wasn't able to register cause it's a handful plus work. I don't think I can commit to it.

with Ms. Tech "KCC's Madame principal" lol

Karen-dongsaeng & Joanne-unni

As always a little diversion makes life easier! I had a great time with them. It's so sad we need to part ways soon because of my work and it's getting late for them to go home.. Missed them a bunch!! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment