Saturday, October 27, 2012

happy birthday Laurie-ah!!!


Since I was out of town and a bit busy with myself these past weeks, it's only now that we get to celebrate Laurie's birthday. And because I was a bit spoiled with Laurie, I get to pick which food we eat! I want some sushi and maki!!! And he suggested Yakimix, the one newly opened in Robinson's Manila or Ermita or wherever that is.. so far from home.. Indeed, a little sacrifice for friends.

And because it is me, who's the very reason why we're eating there.. I can't back out even if I was stuck at work for hours and already wanting sleep at home. Going there..well.. going there.. forget about it. I was a little lost but props for me.. I find my way on my own! Just in time! I made it just in time. The weather was really warm and I really don't like it. ugh! Another little sacrifice for friends.. 

"the birthday boy"
he'll kill me because of these candid shots! hahaha
We ate our hearts out, chatting and laughing. And as much as I don't want to admit it... I really missed their company. Somehow, no matter how different I was to them, we missed each other and also, because it is only recently that Laurie and Tiffanie is shying away from complications. I am happy they've come to be friends again. Feels like forever since we shared time together without awkwardness. I miss how close they were and it's good that they're catching up again. I am really happy and I can't keep it to myself! 

Having no sleep.. and a little exhausted from work.. er.. I forgot their birthday gifts! I swear I propped it up in my bed ready to pick it up before leaving the house. I just don't know why it slipped my mind. Me and my scattered brain! toink! 










As much as I wanted to stay regardless of how exhausted I am, I can't because my nagging sister (replacing my Mother) was so persistent in bugging me to go home. *sigh* I understand why and I had no choice but to give in. One more round to the department store to by a baking pan then I'm out of there bidding farewells and see you soon.. 

Happy birthday Laurie!!! thank you for the generous meal! ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment