Tuesday, October 16, 2012

solitary confinement


Whenever I am out of town.. I don't understand but I always end up having less sleep than the usual. I do the toss and turns until I can't take it no more that I am forced to open my eyes and concede with my fully awakened brain!


And today... I was up just in time for the sunrise but Ate and Aya won't wake up!! Expecting so much of our agreement last night to see the beach at dawn. Harrumph...  no fun!!! By the time I decided to go alone, the sun was already up. I walked down straight to the beach front of our hotel and found out that I have the shore all to myself even just for a few minutes. I was giddy!!! I sat by a nearby coconut tree.. walked by the shore.. dipped my toes into the shallow parts of the sea.. chased crabs..and think of what I really wanted to happened in my near future as I am expecting the results of my applications this November. I contemplated and enjoyed the alone time before seeking another attempt on waking them up. A few minutes to self is indeed liberating.. It made you touch some parts of your life you rarely dwell on. Now I'm being sentimental! Nevertheless, I more than believe that a bit of an alone time clears the mind more than anything else and with a serene sight like this, a beauty that makes it all the more easier to relax.. Time spent for self is priceless as a gem! *peace of mind*










No comments:

Post a Comment