Sunday, October 14, 2012

Boracay once more...


The purpose of this out of town is to unwind and to celebrate Aya's 23rd birthday. After dinner last night we get on with the packing.. Same old, same old me. Cramming to pack everything! Alas! Ate and Aya shared a suitcase and I have my suitcase all to myself but still I excess-ed more than a kilo! Overpacking? But it feels like I just dumped in just enough clothing to last for four days. I don't understand.. Few dresses, tops and bottoms, bathing suits, toiletries, that's all in it and the VSassoon iron I love dearly! *puzzled* Anyway, I finished packing just in time to have something to eat before leaving for our sooo early flight! 5 am and we're already waiting to board. We had a double shot espresso while waiting to be able to keep up. Not many people were to fly to Boracay this time of the year and I like it!!! I feel that this trip will be fun and awesome! We had nothing planned to do but splurge and enjoy our whole stay in the islands. Celebrate Aya's birthday and laze around by the shore, by the beach and in the room. Er. what wasn't good is the not-so-feeling-well feeling that could turn out to be a full blown colds! Not a good sign at all.. but who cares! I bid to enjoy every bits of this trip and I won't let some virus to go in the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment