Tuesday, October 16, 2012

before the last

The last two days of our trip went by so fast. Same drill goes... beach in the morning, out from the comforts of the hotel in the afternoon..pretty much that's all we did.. hehe.. a little shopping for Ate's sake and more photos together. Lol.



We had lunch in a barbeque house named I Love Backyard barbecue. The servings was awesome! Overwhelming to look at! But as a meat-lover I'll never complain. It's relatively affordable and totally worth it. Tasty I must say so too. Like it a lot!!


I like the bits of personal details in the place. Similar to some of the other food spots in Boracay, the walls are creatively designed. Funny insights I may say..^_^ My favorite ones posted below. XD



After lunch, we head out of D'mall. Strolling while Ate looked some good finds souvenir. For a while, we've been walking around until finally we decided to have some takeouts for dinner because we're all a bit on edge with colds and I am freakin' itchy!!! I don't understand. 

We opt for some dessert in Zuzuni and burgers / sandwich in Jammers. Both won a spot in my heart! lol


Quick walk by the shore. Then back to the hotel once more. Junkie dinner in bed and noodles for late night snack. See???! Really unhealthy me.

♥ Love the view ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment