Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Splurging and loving it!

Not so early in the morning... we had our breakfast and head to the beach..

The sun was warm but the water was cold, quite a complementing contrast. Before dipping in the waters we decided to lay around for a bit and feel the sun. Well, I focused on getting some good tan! Hehe.


Initially, I planned to read a book while catching some sun but then it all changed when confronted by such a gorgeous view.. I am really distracted. I relished on the thought that I need to make the most out of this, so I tossed the book aside and joined Ate and Aya into the cold sea. ♥

Before lunch, we headed back to our room and prepped up for today's escapade. ^_^


Ready for some fun..


Heading out for something nice for Aya's natal day.. walking from D'mall to station 1 in search of the Steakhouse. Ate liked to get some ink.. we ended up getting a henna before going  to Boracay Steakhouse. I was having second thoughts then but Aya will not have one if I won't do it. Er.. pressure! Nonetheless, I loved the end results! Only if I am brave enough to get the real one, I want this very same design!



Too early for dinner, we ordered something light first. I, given that my teeth are sweet, ordered mango float. Ate had some baked potatoes and Aya had bagel with gruyere cheese... one happy tummy I may say. So love desserts! We ate, talked, and laughed while watching the sunset. The view was really nice from where we sat. The sunset taking its toll breathtaking red orange skies transforming to somewhat purplish gray dark sky of dusk. We saw the night unfold. And more happy snaps while waiting for our steaks! ♥



Yay! Steaks are here! The meat was juicy and tender. We enjoyed our meal with wine. A perfect night for the celebrant! We lingered longer in our corner, endless conversations and more laughs, before leaving for a walk and more fun ahead.

Looking for the next spot, there was the urge to walk by the sea and splash a bit. One of my fascination. It was scary dark waters on sight, however, it was at the same time enticing. The grainy sand burying our toes plus the warm waters splashing as the waves rolled over our feet. It feels nice. I can spend every night doing just that! *fantasy and cravings of a city girl* This was my frustration from last June, and now I'll be doing what I really wanted to do back then which is 'nothing', lazing around and enjoying life, appreciating and taking in the beauty there of from where I stand. My very definition of fun!

We went on.. fooling around and running through the waves, more snaps together before we sat for a while.



Then finally we decided to grab some drinks! Yay! We spotted Epic! Lights were still on. We ordered cocktails and something to nibble while we observe and wait for the queue of the beginning of The night! Waited and waited... and more waiting.. the music really bothers me.. it is quite lame.. er.. Maybe it's because it was a weekday? Or whatever? Then I remember the note posted on the wall somewhere near the DJ's booth saying, "Respect the DJ. No requests.", before I didn't understand but after a while just sitting by.. no need for further explanations! *sigh* It weren't so good but still we stayed because of the croquettes! Hahaha.. love 'em! So yummy! I think their food is worthy of staying and sticking by. Lol. If not for the music  and dancing then just go drinking and eating!



The night in Epic wasn't so epic at all but the night per se, I can say, was really awesome and worth remembering in our life time. Aya had her time as well as Ate and I did.

Again.. happy birthday dearest Aya!!! Wishin' you nothing but the best life has to offer! More love and happiness! Cheers to more wine and coffee together! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment