Thursday, October 18, 2012

the last of it for now

Up early in the morning.. *sigh* the moment when you think, "tomorrow will be the same as where you left it before" in other words, 'back to reality'.

Packing is messy! bits of clothes can be found everywhere and the thought of putting it back in place in my suitcase... ugh! Stresssss! It is just the same as always. XP


That is a neat version of my mess! Lol

Last breakfast in the cafe for now, then back to packing and prepping to go home.

Happy snap before checking out...


We had lunch in a Mexican restau.. Nachos, tacos and burritos! It's so yummy I want to be back sooonn!



Then for dessert, we had this huge bowl of ice shavings with fruits and icecream. The place was swarmed with Koreans. Couples and somewhat group of older Korean tourists. It was indeed a crowd!

Yum! But too much for me.. I'm not into much of ice cream and ice shavings together, though I should say, it is fitting for the place. Cold things for the scorching afternoon near the beach. Huge bowl of patbingsu for the win!



We grabbed takeouts for the trip back home after we picked up the Calamansi muffins. Yay! Pizza! Spotted Yellow Cab and felt the urge to eat pizzaaa! except for the annoying and seemed like ignorant ladies dining there, I am happy to see Yellow cab back then. nevermind those unwanted people!

We had a 2 hour drive to Kalibo airport? Not quite sure about it cause I slept most of the trip to the airport. More or less it felt like hours in the road. My bottoms got numb from sitting. and while waiting to board, Ate treat us to some milk tea. I didn't have milk tea *not a fan* chose something far from it. then we ate a slice of pizza and back to our seats in waiting.


The flight was hourssss delayed! So when we arrived home I flopped in bed and woke up the next day. bad habit when I am dead tired..

All in all... I loved our mini trip together.. looking forward to more of these... ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment