Sunday, September 30, 2012

bring it on Ladies!

Planning to meet my old loves is always a struggle that requires a lot of effort to make it possible! After months of missing days, finally I was able to make it with them. Stressing over my job's end of the quarter blues, I really need something fun to look forward to and just in time for it my babe invited me over to her plan of meeting and drinking in The Fort's Distillery with our good ol' friends way back from high school. Yey! and then now comes Saturday after the long wait!!! It was all set and planned when people started to bail out. (such a huge backdown! booo!) But come to think of it, we can still enjoy ourselves with or without some of us. So we pushed through it and the four of us, I, Sharrie, Issa and Marc, with Claire, Kin and Mike and some other friends of Kin's and Marc's pulled it off!

made by issa with the caption: "We don't even have to try,
it's always a GOOD time! ♥♥ #F*ckiMiss"

As planned everything should be all fun. And Sharrie and Issa was toying with me trying to hook me up with anybody they think hot! But I never bothered to agree and besides I don't think it's the place to be looking for that someone including the thoughts that more than 50 percent of the people in the pub were LGBTs. lol. They saw some foreigners and Sharrie made the first move and I went out of the picture. Went to the side holding Kin with me just because I don't want to. XP I think they enjoyed themselves talking to the guys and it even struck them that they were equally attractive but then I still believe it's not a good hook up plus these two girls already have their men! ;-P By the way, this likely event changed our plans of transferring to Privé.

shot! shot! shot!
And it's like a bottle of Jim Beam isn't enough, another bottle was ordered! This time the killer tequila! wooot! And still wanting more, another bottle of Jim Beam was served to end the night!! lol. Feeling numb and lightheaded I followed Sharrie and Issa to McDonalds. hihi.. They went out for some air? or they went out because the flowing alcohol was too much for them? Fact says, it's more of the latter one. They were hiding from the next shot to be served! When we return to the pub, everybody's leaving??? They left already!?? Good thing I spotted Marc about to ride the cab! whew! And then Fun time is being extended over Marc's place! Videoke time!

leaving Distillery and leaving Marc's space
I ought to crave for pizza every after drinking but Yellow Cab is such an epic fail once more!!! so instead we missed the chance to eat and just head home cause it's almost 5 in the morning! and I need to be home for mass, but then I also missed the mass because of my head splitting headache! toink! so I hit mom's bad side again plus Aira's (which I don't understand).. 

Anyhow, I had a blast with my loves and lovers and the beckys that came with them.. found new friends and went home drop dead drunk! I flopped in my bed and then I died! zzzZZZ..

♥ my other set of girlfriends ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment