Thursday, September 13, 2012

relax.. relax..

Not quite a fun week with the piling work and to do's. It is Ralei's birthday! She mentioned she'll be doing spa for her birthday and if I mind to go with her to Wensha to spend the day. We set it just as that! Met in the afternoon after her lunch date and off we go to Wensha somewhere near Mall of Asia. hehe.. It was so relieving and relaxing and stress-free that I wish we did it some day with me needing not to work! er. quite a torture on my side. lol. With all the expected load of work tonight? I wish I can make it through! hahahaha. Good thing Anton is still with the team so we two made it through the week to cover the night shift's dailies.

Wensha has three branches I think, I've been to two now. One in Timog and now in MOA. I like how the spa works but almost always packed especially on the weekends. They offer variety of services from skin treatments to massages to waxing and note that their service packages are inclusive of the buffet! Visit their website to know more. (Click here)


Received Ralei's post birthday present for me.

Love the cute little things! lol. I'll surely use the heart-shaped lock in my next travel! yay!! super love! ♥

oh massage!!
It was not at all fun for me but painful! However it pays off, feeling fully rested and comfortable afterwards the very thing that urges me to sleep at the very moment the massage ended. Though I know, tomorrow I'll be cursing for more muscle pains! hahaha.. 


Our hopelessly pathetic shabu-shabu from the buffet. hahaha..

We wish not to leave leftovers in the table aside from it'll be a waste, it also bears a fee to leave leftovers.


To the Birthday girl: LazyLadyLei
----Happy birthday dear!!! I had fun today, wish you had too!! spa is awesome with friends.. and sauna is still awkward with strangers!!! hahahaha.. glad to spend the day with you! cheers for more birthdays and more days like this! ----

No comments:

Post a Comment