Tuesday, June 14, 2011

you make me feel sad

Sunset in La Union (San Juan) '10

I basically want everything! Define greedy?? lol. But really I don't want everything.. I just want few things for myself, few things to pursue for myself, and few things I want to do for myself. Travel a lot, learn a lot, know a lot, see a lot, do a lot.. I know it would take so much time for me to do everything like that, but still I want what I want.. I'll do it each at a time, or two at a time, could be three if time and my pocket permits. lol. I want to be busy with my life! woot! *sounds selfish*  hahaha..=D Yet I can't because life is pretty much complicated and people should THINK a lot; consider much of the what could and what might be; see the options, which is better and what could be worst. You have the 'family' stuff, the 'friends' stuff, the 'love' stuff, the 'money' stuff, the 'work' stuff, and the list goes on.. Life is a handful and it's either you love it or you hate it! (Life is also expensive by the way.. ^.^)

I can be careless and carefree, clumsy as hell, unimaginably crazy and impulsive but at the end of the day, what fulfills everything else is what I have become after everything I've done with or without thinking. SEIZE THE MOMENT! Be it in hell of a bad day or the most embarrassing one or the shittiest or the loveliest day one can be.. after all, today will be always tomorrow's yesterday.. And yesterday's could have been will never be today's would be. Dang! just laugh it off and feel grateful to have at least one thing to be thankful for..

Today's not my best day, not even half of a good day.. however, it's still a DAY. n_n



No comments:

Post a Comment