Sunday, June 26, 2011

long and wet Friday...

Kuya Embet had a delayed flight.. traffic swarming the cities which includes flood and the nonstop rain brought about by Falcon.. It was scary and a bit terrifying after Ondoy's wrath in 2009. Everybody seems paranoid about the rising water levels in the different areas here in Metro Manila. Well, as for us, we still need to work.. I arrived in the office at around 9:30pm..it was tiring!!!! super! I am just to start my day and I'm already tired to want some rest and food! really was hungry when I came around.. I wonder why? is there such thing as cold weather makes you more hungry? or maybe, you spent your energy warming up yourself because it's cold that you need to fuel up more than the usual?? lol. *crazy thoughts.* I crave to sleep soundly at times like this with lots of pillows! or laze at home with warm coffee/cocoa in hand, a good wine will definitely suffice too! warm food and good company.. small talks and funny conversations will be great! ugh! I dread that I need to go to work.. =P oh well! I need my money and I want to stay away from any emotional tension at home even for a bit. I want it loud and noisy when times like this come because it keeps me away from thinking unwanted stuffs that could drain me whole in a hole.

Well, I've set a lunch date with an old friend, Aubrey. I fondly call her ate Aubs, not because she's older or anything like that. We've been classmates some-when in elementary. hehe. hmm.. Lunchdate and I still have hours to spare. I'm off at 6am, extended til 7am to let the rain pour some more. Luckily, I need not to wait by myself. My Freak-o was there to accompany me for breakfast. And so we met in this rainy morning in Cubao and searched for food! We went past McDonalds, KFC, Krispy Kreme, Cafe Adriatico, etc. for Tropical Hut. It was literally a search for food. lol. It was raining and we wanted something nice and our last resort was Tropical Hut. We dined and talked. Hyped with energy, we're quite noisy and funny! hahaha... It was fun! Too bad I wasn't able to catch a picture with her. We split up at around three-quarters past nine in the morning. And I was left with nothing else to do til eleven o'clock so I tried to walk and walk and walk the empty mall. It was fun for me too. I walked as slow as possible to let the time pass. 

Gateway, Araneta

I checked out the movies, watched the rain, searched for books at National Bookstore, used the bathroom, did retouch (which I don't usually do, but since I have nothing else to do, I did it anyway! lol.), walked back and forth in BreadTalk (meeting place)... etc. So basically, I just walked and walked until the mall was filled in with people from different walks of life. 

 Where's my shoes? lol.

Empty CBTL 

Rustan's from Above

It was really interesting watching them. I see some smiled at you even so you are of no acquaintance, others eye you with the unknown reason, and some brushes you off annoyingly. I see people waiting, others busy talking, etc. But after a while, I feel all tired and texted my friend. I almost cancelled it because I received no response from her. Good thing I didn't! Well, she was just late. haha.. We had no trouble in picking the restaurant, we love each other because of Japan and so we chose to go Japanese, and Teriyaki Boy it is. 

The haggard me..er.. O.O

Ramen for me and Tonkatsu for her. I enjoyed our talks and catching up. We lack time, I'm tired and all but it was all nice to finally see each other again. I missed her!!♥

my Yogato for dessert

For me, communication is the best way to keep friends, and meeting once in a while is still the best way to keep in touch than catching up online or texting or doing phone calls. The very reason why I'm really in love with dating! I think it's always more intimate to talk face to face. ^^, I'll never get tired of meeting everyone I dear. (I love busy scheds!) haha..



No comments:

Post a Comment