Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Weekend... ♂♀♪♫

Welcome home Kuya Embet

Saturday.. overlapped with my Friday.. went home past three in the afternoon after my lunchdate with ate Aubs. My cousins and I had planned to have a mini get together this Saturday, even before Kuya Embet decided to come home for Lolo. We did it and amidst the all-rain-days fnally the sun came to shine! I slept and woke up a bit late in the evening. (Friday is always tiring because it extends til Saturday. =P) I didn't see the sun but I saw the moon.. hahaha.. not much of raindrops and clouds.. lol.

IT WAS A PIGGED OUT SATURDAY YET AGAIN!!! food is everywhere plus drinks. We had dinner, shabu-shabu, chips, nachos, pizza, etc.. It was a tummy-filling-crave-satisfying-night after the long rainy daysss! It feels like we're ants and we celebrated the end of the rainy season! What a funny thought! I can't be an ant! I'm too huge to be one! Lmao! 


nothing left but bottles


Wonderful night with Family!♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment