Saturday, June 11, 2011

my twin

I can't see why we're always mistaken as twins..lol.

 
Taken long time agooooo...








Summer! yay!! we're tanned! love it!♥






Goofing around our cousin's place. haha..





Scorching hot summer!!! Ride from Pagsanjan, Laguna after a long weekends of dippin' and shoppin'. (pigged out on a Holy week.. tsktsk!)




Prepping for the up coming vacation.. before going out for a last minute shopping.






@ the hospital.. *camwhoring while we visit lolo and lola on separate rooms*




☼ Aya did my make up! lol. I know how but me no better at it. *she loves make up!* ☼
♥From Robinson Pioneer after a hearty dinner with family friends♥

Cam-testing our new phones.. lol.








♣ Evidence of a busy summer: TAN!
I wonder why I didn't have the same shade of tan when all the while we're together that summer! ♣
 ♥Sunday = Family day♥

♦Congrats AYA!♦

  

No comments:

Post a Comment