Thursday, June 16, 2011

June 15th...counting my blessings!♥


Lunar Eclipse (June '11)


Things to be grateful for..

1) hearty breakfast with Lolo
2) sms from NEDA, asking if I'm interested for an interview for an EDS 2 position
3) great Wednesday
4) lovely moon
5) Lunar Eclipse!♥

I started my day, or perhaps, I ended my Tuesday with a nice breakfast with Lolo before I went to sleep. I don't want to be all emotional and melodramatic so let's leave it there. I brought home pancakes, ate it with Lolo and had a good morning/night. Period! Lol.

And so I sleep... zzzzzz.. and woke up to check the time on my mobile, only to see that I have a text message. If only a name registered in it, I would've just brush it off and go back to sleep, but my phone didn't register any name, only a mobile number and so I opened the message.. And there it goes, my second shot at NEDA. =D I felt too giddy to sleep.. I was sleep deprived and ecstatic about it, I can't wait for tomorrow's interview. I'm half nervous and half excited that I can't get myself to sleep some more. Time is the essence. ^_^

On my way to work, I can't help but notice how pretty the moon was. It was huge and round and so bright that night. How lovely! I can't help staring at it while walking.. lol. can't imagine how I look like! Walking with my head held tooooo high! =D nothing seems to be different that night but the moon. Same goes. Traffic and all. Only when I get to chat with Laurie that I knew about the lunar eclipse that would occur at 1am that night.. haha.. It was fun chasing the moon! I was excited and curious! wish I have an awesome camera to capture it all.. very much enchanting!?! Yet, what's so amazing is Google! haha.. how lame, I keep on refreshing google's website from 5am til 6am to see how the lunar eclipse will end. haha.. wish it wasn't so cloudy that night, so I can see it better..

No comments:

Post a Comment