Tuesday, June 14, 2011

An-nyeong!



Spring Flower Festival (Yeouido, Seoul) '11
I did bon jour, now it's an-nyeong! I haven't finish my french class, it's pending until now. I want it so badly but my 'so badly' isn't enough to continue as of the moment, and so I have a new langauage to learn. I still remember the basics of français, and I'll try not to forget it while studying Korean. =) Yay! something new makes me excited.. And soon, I'll be doing boxing too! Finally! After a year of thinking where and how, i found a gym with a friendly rates but I think there's too many testosterone! I need an estrogen partner! lol. Too thrilled about it! It'll surely kill some of my free time so I won't have to think about planning out-of-town trips in the near future! I wish I can save too.. hmmm.. I wish.. I wish.. hahaha.. I wish a lot of things to happen. =P


No comments:

Post a Comment