Thursday, June 9, 2011

Raining cats and dogs..

It was really wet today.. woah! How nice it would be to laze around the house and cuddle up in bed.. But I was at work!!! bummer..?! This is the few times I wish I'm a bum! lol.

As yesterday came about, jokes around the office was that it was TR's fashion week as we are all required to dress up for work just because one of the bosses is around and will held the townhall meeting. How unfortunate to dress up and muddle in the rain! As much as i love it when it rains, i don't want to be soaked in it when I'm all dolled up.. errr.. Don't want to look like a mess! haha..Anyway, I was a bit late but not for the townhall. Huh!?! we're one of the few who came in first in the meeting room and as expected, nobody wants to occupy the first three rows in front!  it feels like ol' school days when nobody wants to be seated in front! lmao. XD Even as the room was full and everybody else is standing at the back til outside, still nobody wants to occupy the front seats.. haha..! They were urged to be seated there atlast for us to finally start the townhall. (Woah!! I really miss school..)

One hour meeting.. hmmm... same-same goes. Updates on the changes, money talks, awards and certification.. and ohh?!!! awards! I am an awardee! hahaha.. How very flattering except that my name is MISSPELLED! Men?! Aren't they checking the database? my outlook profile? or whatever?! before typing it in the slide??? as much as I am flattered i'm also flustered! lol. but then it was quite something for your hardwork to be recognized. =) Congrats to me and my hardowrking ass! I totally earn it and deserve it! woosh! way to go with my oh sooo ooozing confidence! haha.. and the same night goes on at work..

FB! FB! FB! jk! I did work last night.. We ordered pizza, mojos and chicken for dinner. And good gracious! an hour and half for it to arrive?? where is that 'when it's late, it's free' slogan coming from??? Everybody's starving when it came, and we literally stopped from working! lol. and so, we ate, full ourselves, and fell sleepy afterwards.. er.. if not for the piled up work, i would've taken my power nap.. but the time didn't allow it. too bad for me.. T_T I feel like dozing off but can't!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! congrats i'm so proud of you! :) what award was that?...
same here! this is the time i wish i'm a bum!

MissA said...

thanks!!! cheers! haha.. simple recognition lang.. Above and beyond.. haha..post ko ung description ni ms. aqs..

Post a Comment