Friday, June 17, 2011

i think i screw up

Essay then interview. I was half expecting it but I didn't expect that the question posted in the essay will be, 'What is your stand with regards to the Reproductive Health bill? And what is its relevance with regards to national development.' Hot topic! I am a pro-RH bill and I stand by it! Well, I hope they understand my essay and point of view.. not a good writer and I think my essay was quite messy. haha.. what??? It must be done in 30 minutes! with such an ambiguous issue, 30 minutes to relay what you want to say and express is not enough and I don't even know how to explain my thoughts about it. Plus, I lack sleep.. lol. *defensive side of me* ^_^

I think I ruin my shot with NEDA.. my interview may not be that much of a disaster, but it was not good either. They were about 9 people in the room, people who will interview me!! Quite intimidating, I may say. The question that bothers me most was 'What do you know about what NEDA does?'.. er... I know I knew the answer but I can't think about it at that particular moment!!! kill me!!! I answered, 'research??' c'mon! I know it was all about planning and stuff to promote national development.. and so I checked it was!

‎"The National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA), as mandated by the Philippine Constitution, is the country’s independent economic development and planning agency. It is headed by the President as chairman of the NEDA board, with the Secretary of Socio-Economic Planning, concurrently NEDA Director-General, as vice-chairman."


The funniest question I think they asked was 'Why didn't you applied in NEDA right after your graduation?'
Well, as they know, one, one should be a CS2 passer, and so I need to get my certification (I need not to do the exam thing because of PD 907 that exempted me from it); two, one should also pass NEDA's technical exam, and that year I was scheduled on November (and I was already working that time in a night shift... went there straight from work, sleepless and tired! thank God I passed! =P); and three, there needs to be a vacancy at their office! Only posted around January, year after, thus, I was informed if interested. I wish i did better.

I feel bad about it but I'm still hoping for some news.. make it a good one please...!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment