Sunday, June 19, 2011

♠ pigged out saturday night! ♠

(18/Jun/2011) My saturday rolled out with the expected dinner with my family and Tita Julie. hmm.. occasion? upcoming Father's day and sent off dinner for Tita Julie. we dine at Bono Yaki along Eastwood, which was followed by a walk to and dessert in Ueshima Coffee Co. lots of pictures and awesome food! very much full and happy!♥ Thanks Aya for the coffee and dessert treat! love it much! hehe..

eat all you can buffet!



I'm cooking! lol.


nice ceiling! 'the Buffet table'


I can definitely 'grill' some! hahaha


♥Family♥


going to get some desserts! my favorite part! ☺


it's just fondue!


the unnoticed Salad Bar??


Japanese corner ^.^


hmmm... I like everything! =P


superb coffee at UCC..


Thanks Tita for the accessories!


overdressed with accessories! lol. 


UCC Sumiyaki Coffee


Cappuccino


White Chocolate Mocha


Black Samba


Almond Rocca.. something something.. 'twas too long of a coffee name!


☺ My coffee jelly coolers ☺


♥ love Dad & Mmy-mmy ♥

  


melting awesomeness of Kori Coffee! 
(chunk of frozen coffee plus warm milk! parfait!)




cheesecake!!! my love!♥


full of eating?? =D


who looks more like Dori??


in my plate.. 


art


gorgeousness.. hahaha!


♥ end of a perfect night! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment