Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Today

Today is when I start...blogging. (lazyladylei, this makes us two! hahaha..)

Well, I'm not much of a writer, I'm more of a talker. As much as I love to talk, I also love to listen. About my interests, I love going out and staying home. Love it when it rains and dislike it when it's scorching hot.. I love books when I read but am not a bookworm. ^_^ A caffeine addict it is. Dessert is my first name and coffee is my surname..while booze is my middle name! Anything could be interesting, even those out of my character to begin with. XP And by the way, I'm picky as hell! lol.

FIN

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha yey! this is fun! ☺ hopefully we can write mooooore pa..

MissA said...

i don't know what to write next.. hahaha.. i'm stuck! lol

Post a Comment