Sunday, June 2, 2013

catch up and movie date

I met up with the girls last night.

Yey! Finally! movie marathon with them in the cinemas. Movie marathon in movie houses were kind of expensive than doing it at home with rented DVDs or downloaded movies, I know, that's why it was only now that I am watching two consecutive movies with my girlies. We watched Fast and the Furious 6 which is, by the way, really hot and exciting. And next was Hangover Part 3, one of the favorite comedy movie. I love Mr. Chow and his antics need I say more. =D

In between the few minutes gap of the two movies, we bumped into Ms. Tech while buying some fries and sandwiches to bring in with us to the the theater. It was a pleasant surprise, really it was a small world because not a few moments back, a college block mate, who we're trying to ignore because of awkwardness, bumped on us and said hello with his date. Yes, awkward, one because we're not close enough to be inclined to say 'Hi' to each other; and two, well, we don't really like him back then... He and his touchy self! 

Tech labs, Ate Heidz, I
- photo grabbed from Ms. Tech -
Gosh! I loved both the movies and I am half heart broken over Gisele's death in FF6. Hangover3 was indeed the perfect movie for us to end the night. And since we haven't had anything proper to eat for supper we head on to our favorite 'hangover' pizza place. Yellow Cab once more! 


We spent number of hours there until we felt it's safe for us to go home at around 5 in the morning. some excuse it was! =D Still I can't believe we just talked the whole night just after a month of not seeing each other and not ran out with anything to talk about. Indeed a wholesome, awesome night! 

Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment